Neat Worker Bee Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
Utilising discrete Class A circuitry, the Worker Bee microphone from Gibson's upcoming microphone brand Neat, is a low noise, high out-put option that's fantastic for studio recordings.
Dynamic and accurate, it produces great sounding, articulated recordings that make it ideal for everything ranging from brass, to any kind of electric instrument, vocals and drums alike!
Complete with a specially designed shock mount, you'll be able to create world class recordings straight out of the box.
- Transducer Type : Fixed Charge Back Plate, Permanently Polarized 24mm Diameter Condenser Capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 19.0mV/Pa at 1kHz (1 Pa=94dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: 1k ohms
- Maximum SPL: 145 dB SPL (2.5 ohms, 0.5% THD)
- S/N Ratio: 79 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Noise Level: 9.5 dB-A
- Dynamic Range: 135.5 dB (@ 5.5k ohms)
- Power Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power