Continuing the line of massively successful "Crush" series, Orange are back with an updated for 2016 model that features everything that makes Orange a world popular brand... but better!
Showing off 100 watts of clean, pure power and volume from its 15" speaker, here's a bass amp that is suitable for medium sized gigs, or alternatively ideal for use in the studio.
Although the clean settings are what many bassists love about this amp, the Orange 100 Watt Crush Combo Bass Guitar Amplifier also has a gain knob that'll turn up the crunch and give you a top quality, gritty tone.
Active 3 band EQ enables you to fine tune your tone to the most precise detail, giving you practically endless options when it comes to your sound.
Featruring a balance out, AUX in and headphone output, you have the option to upscale your rig with an amp head or even practice along to your choice of music from the comfort of your home without disturbing the neighbours!
Louder, more powerful and better sounding than ever before... The Orange 100 Watt Crush Combo Bass Guitar Amplifier has never sounded so good!
- FEATURES: ACTIVE 3 BAND EQ, PARAMETRIC MID CONTROL, BI-AMP INSPIRED BLEND & GAIN CONTROLS (FOOTSWITCHABLE), BALANCED OUTPUT, BUFFERED EFFECTS LOOP, CHROMATIC TUNER, CABSIM-LOADED HEADPHONE OUTPUT & AUX IN
- CONTROLS (RIGHT TO LEFT): -6DB PAD SWITCH, GAIN, BLEND, BASS, FREQUENCY, MIDDLE, TREBLE, VOLUME
- (BELOW) INTEGRATED CHROMATIC TUNER
- FINISH OPTIONS: ORANGE OR BLACK BASKETWEAVE VINYL
- OUTPUT POWER: 100 WATTS
- SPEAKER: 15"
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 51 × 55 × 35.5CM (20.28 × 21.65 × 13.98)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 24.25KG (53.46LB)
- Many in one!Review by Yur Mum Band
- This amp has exceeded my expectations! I have everything I was looking for, from clean sound to distorted thunder, which I use on most of our songs. Is a bit heavy, but I carry with pride as the sound is incredible. (Posted on 13/06/2017)