Orange 4 Stroke 500 Series Class AB Bass Guitar Amplifier Head
For a Class A amp rackmountable head that boldly meets the deepest requirements of modern bass guitarists, then check out this all-analogue offering from Orange's brand new 4 Stroke 500 Series. Whether you use Orange cabs or not, this all new Orange head makes for an exciting addition to absolutely any set-up.
Featuring a streamlined active four-band parametric EQ that provides a no-fuss approach to controlling your tone to complete precision without the complexity that makes a lot of other amps painfully confusing to adjust when on stage. This in turn, provides a great variety of sound and gives a vast amount of crystal clear, tonal variation and guarantees that you'll find the right sound to suit any application you could throw at it.
As previously mentioned, the Orange 4 Stroke 500 Series Amplifier Head is all-analogue amp head with a whopping 500 watts of power, allowing it to provide world class, extremely detailed full bodied tone that'll make your live performances and studio recordings sound extremely professional. Punchy, warm and full of fat sound, your bass tone will instantly come to life and fulfill its very highest potential.
- Front Panel (Right to Left): Input [-6dB Pad] | Treble (550-5500Hz) | High Mid (250-2500Hz) | Low Mid (80-800Hz) | Bass (40-400Hz) | Compression Level | Volume | Footswitch input | Power
- Rear Panel: Speaker Outputs | Line Out & Balanced DI Output (post-EQ and Volume)
- Finish: 2U White steel chassis
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x Speakon (parallel). 4 Ohm minimum total load.
- Range Options: 500W @ 4 Ohms
- Unboxed Dimensions (W × H × D): 48.2 × 10 × 26.5cm (18.97 × 3.93 × 10.43″)
- Unboxed Weight: 10.05kg (22.16 lb)