The Orange Crush 20RT brings you all of the same powerful tone, ultra-responsive overdrive and complex levels of saturation as the brilliant Orange Crush 20 - but now with added reverb and a handy onboard chromatic tuner.
This great all-analogue amp features two foot-switchable channels - clean and dirty - with an all-new high gain, four stage preamp design which offers a massive selection of overdriven and distorted sounds, all top-quality and rich in harmonics. The aforementioned 4-stage preamp generates a massive range of rich tones, in keeping with classic analogue guitar amplifiers. Thanks to Orange's innovative CabSim circuit, the Crush 20RT ‘s headphone/line output can accurately emulate the resonance of an Orange 4 x 12" cabinet, adding some amazing ambience to your recordings or even live sound without the need to mic up.
Orange amps have quickly made a name for themselves as ones to watch - and quite rightly so. Their products are top-quality value for money and this amplifier is no exception.
- 4-stage preamp delivers highly-responsive overdrive and saturation
- Custom Orange Voice of the World speaker delivers wide-ranging tones
- CabSim-loaded headphone output emulates a 4 x 12" cabinet
- 2 footswitchable channels provide convenient versatility
- Onboard reverb adds dimension to your sound
- Integrated chromatic tuner makes tuning easy
- Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 20W
- Speaker Size: 1 x 8"
- Reverb: Yes
- EQ: 3-band
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8"
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (channel)
- Footswitch Included: No
- Construction Material: Birch plywood with Orange Tolex