Orange Micro Dark Guitar Amp Head
The Micro Dark shares the same intuitive Shape control combined with a new 12AX7-driven high gain preamp section which yields screaming dirty tones that make a mockery of its miniature frame. Like its bigger brothers, however, the Micro Dark’s smoky black chassis and simple layout actually disguises its cunning versatility.
Of course, there’s plenty of gain on tap to satisfy even the most discerning devotee of distortion, but this little beast is by no means just a one-trick Metal monster! Beneath the menacing exterior you’ll find a rich and diverse pallette of classy and confident tones. From squeaky clean to brash and mean – whatever your style – you’re gonna love this thing.
Other features include a transparent fully buffered effects loop and a headphone output with our popular CabSim circuitry. With the optional matching PPC108 speaker cabinet, the Micro Dark makes for a perfect portable practice rig which also mics up superbly in the studio. To properly shake things up however, plug into a full sized Orange PPC412 and unleash the full potential of this remarkable micro amp head.
- FEATURES: SINGLE CHANNEL VALVE/SOLID STATE HYBRID AMP HEAD, HIGH GAIN PREAMP, SHAPE CONTROL, FULLY BUFFERED EFFECTS LOOP AND CABSIM-LOADED HEADPHONE OUTPUT
- CONTROLS (RIGHT TO LEFT): GAIN, SHAPE, VOLUME
- FINISH OPTIONS: MATTE BLACK HIGH TENSILE STEEL
- OUTPUT POWER: 20 WATTS MAX.
- SPEAKER OUTPUT: 1 X 8-16 OHM CABINET, RATED AT 20 WATTS OR GREATER
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 16.5 × 13.5 X 9.5CM (6.50 X 5.31 X 3.74)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 0.78 KG (1.72B)