Orange's Micro Terror amplifier are pint sized power houses that truly need to be seen (and heard) to be believed. With a staggering 20 watts of power handling inside a steel classy white chassis that weights under 1kg in total, the Micro Terror is the proof that size isn't everything because this thing REALLY roars.
Using a genuine tube valve (1 x 12AX7/ECC83) it's capable of producing that sublime sounding gain that's a signature of Orange's amplification. Whether you're using the Micro Terror for a space saving home practice amp or for a gig worthy, amplifier, you're in safe hands. Sounding great turned down to a low volume, and also equipped with a headphone socket - it's ideal for all occasions.
Utilizing nothing more than a volume / tone / gain control, you'll be able to create a wide array of tones. Creamy, toneful clean tones down to vicious distorted overdrive; the Orange Micro Terror is the perfect blend of simplicity and versatility.
- FEATURES: Single channel, hybrid – valve pre amp with solid state power amp, aux in for MP3 or CD
- TOP PANEL (RIGHT TO LEFT): Gain, Tone, Volume
- VALVES:Preamp: 1 x 12AX7/ECC83
- FINISH OPTIONS: White high tensile steel
- OUTPUT POWER: 20W
- SPEAKER OUTPUTS: 1×8 OR 1×16 Ohm (8 Ohm Minimum)
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W x H x D): 16.5 × 13.5 × 9.5CM (6.5 × 5.31 × 3.7″)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 0.85KG (1.87LB)