Paiste Signature Precision 14" Regular Hi Hats (Pair)
Bright, cutting, brilliant with a warm touch. Wide range, clean mix. Quick, responsive feel. Sharp open sound, strong, cutting chick sound. Piercing hi-hat for articulate, precise playing.
The new Signature Precision series is created using Paiste's proprietary Signature Alloy, and features the typical hallmarks of Paiste's original Signature sound - brightness, fullness, strong presence and projection, with brilliant musicality.
A particular quality of the Signature Precision is its clean and focused character in combination with a very articulate, straight-ahead sound. The finish of Signature Precision purposely follows the tradition established by the original Signature series. Fans of the original Signature sound, look and feel will thus find these cymbals a compelling choice for their cymbal sets.
The goal for the Signature 'Precision' was to create a more affordable Signature sound. Paiste specifically researched and designed the manufacturing process to achieve that goal. Part of the success of this project is the incredible sound potency that already exists within the Signature Alloy.
Paiste Signature Precision Regular Hi Hats (Pair)
- Size: 14"
- Weight: medium top/heavy bottom
- Volume: medium low to loud
- Stick Sound: dry, fairly defined, warm
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: medium
- Chick Sound: full and defined
- Sound Character: Bright, warm, brilliant. Wide range, clean mix. Balanced feel. Lush, strong open sound with a defined, clear chick sound. Extremely versatile hi-hat for a wide range of musical styles and applications.