Pearl Eliminator Redline Belt Drive Double Pedal
Pearl’s Eliminator Redline Belt Drive Double Pedal builds upon the now legendary design of their super-successful PowerShifter Eliminator pedal, taking its advanced features and qualities and ‘Redlining’ them for optimised performance. It’s speed, response, throw, and interchangeable cam system have all been enhanced to offer you superior playing experience.
Each of the Redline's four cams has been subject to a thorough redesign. Their new format allows for advanced customisation, allowing you to personalise the feel and response of the pedal with extreme precision. Cams quickly and conveniently snap into place and are colour-coded to make switchovers as easy as possible.
The Redline makes brilliant use of the Demon Drive's NiNja skateboard bearings. These super-slick bearings feature micro-polished steel balls which reduce friction and hugely increase speed. Pearl's QuadBeater has been streamlined too. The beater itself has been reduced in size and now features an anti-vibration Control Core that allows all four of its surfaces to flex under pressure, reducing vibrations and resulting in improved performance.
This is a brilliant belt drive pedal sure to impress you with its variety of advanced actions. It also comes gig-ready with a durable protective carry case.
- Update to the original PowerShifter Eliminator pedal
- 4 redesigned cams provide a custom playing response - added speed, power, etc.
- Cams are colour coded for easy ID and snap quickly into place
- Chainless belt-drive system is silent, smooth, powerful, and precise
- Updated QuadBeater is smaller and features Pearl's flexible ControlCore for better performance
- NiNja skateboard bearings provide ultra-low friction
- Rotor tension cradle allows tension springs to pivot with each stroke
- Convenient offset hoop clamp screws with adjustment springs
- Includes a carrying case
|Kick Pedal Style||Double Pedal|