Coming Soon!.... Estimated arrival date: 10th September 2018
When Pearl announced they had teamed up with KORG to venture into electronic drums, it certainly raised more than a few eyebrows - but after seeing the initial demo videos from these giant brands' collaboration, all of us here Wembley Music Centre simply cannot wait for it to arrive! It's designed to bring sound samples up to date, and to really make a change to the modern market. Read on for more info about the e/Merge, but don't forget to see it in action by watching the video tab above.
All New Drum Sounds:
Pearl and Korg have started this kit entirely from scratch, and this breathes life into the modern electronic drum market by straying away from the same old recycled sounds often used before by other electronic drum brands. Recording an entire new library of sounds (700 HD Sounds / 35 Kits) at the world famous Music City Studios in Nashville, it shows off a very impressive range of drum tones in such high quality to set it apart from its contemporaries.
Powered by KORG PURETouch Technology:
Legendary for their world class keyboards, KORG have got a reputation for some of the most groundbreaking technology in the world of music and now they've put they do best into the revolutionary MDL1 e/MERGE Module system. It's compact, very simple to use but incredibly powerful. It allows for dramatically sensitive responsiveness and pin-point accuracy when controlling dynamics, and triggers the velocity based sounds with true feeling - making it respond like an authentic acoustic drum kit.
Impressive Acoustic Realism:
Combining the newly developed module with a full set of realistic feeling mesh tom pads, the Pearl e/MERGE Traditional Electronic Drum Kit is undoubtedly one of the best feeling electronic kits out there. An 18'' three zone ride, a 15'' two zone crash and 14'' two zone hi-hats give the tonal response of genuine cymbals and allow you to ride the bell and crash cymbals with fantastic results.
The Traditional model of the e/Merge series is equipped with a highly impressive electronic style kick pad. It triggers with fantastic response, and has the exceptionally well made feel that has made Pearl one of the best selling drum brands of all time.
The 14" snare drum is yet another particularly notable feature as it utilizes KORGs Wave Trigger technology, meaning you can use it with your fingers and play it like your choice of acoustic percussion.
Pearl's Famous Hardware:
Pearl are just as famous for their super tough hardware as they are for their acoustic drums, and with the e/MERGE you'll get the full taste thanks to the genuine Pearl rack system. This ultra sturdy rack will certainly ensure safety for the toms, and gives that extra little touch of realism to this fantastic new kit.
Pearl e/Merge Pads:
- EM-14S 1 14” PUREtouch Snare Drum Pad
- EM-10T 1 10” PUREtouch Tom Tom Pad
- EM-12T 1 12” PUREtouch Tom Tom Pad
- EM-14T 1 14” PUREtouch Tom Tom Pad
- EM-KCPC 1 PUREtouch Kick Pad, Complete
Pearl e/Merge Cymbal Pads:
- EM-14HH 1 pr 14” PUREtouch Hi-Hat Cymbal Pad Set
- EM-15C 1 15” Crash Cymbal Pad
- EM-18R 1 18” Ride Cymbal Pad
- EM-MDL1 1 Electronic Drum Module
Rack and Hardware:
- DR-80EM 1 Icon e-Rack System
- CH-830ES2 Cymbal Holder, Short Boom
- S-830 1 Snare Stand
- TH-70E 3 Tom Holder
- PCR-50L 1 Module Clam
Please Note: Does NOT include hi-hat stand or kick pedal
- Sound Generator 2 CPU (4 core + 2 core)
- Polyphony 128 voices
- Voice Preset: 700 HD Sound Library Sound Generator
- Drum Kit Preset: 35 HD kits
- Effects 36
- Song Recording Type 44.1kHz, 16 Bit WAV
- Song Recording Time Approximately 12 hours
- Tempo BPM 30 - 300
- Click Beat 1/2 - 24/2, 1/4 - 24/4, 1/8-24/8, 1 /8T - 24/8T, 1/16 - 24/16 (T=Triplet)
- Click Voices 10
- Controllers Knobs and Ambient Slider Control
- Display 3.25" x 1" Graphic LCD
- Master Out L/Mono & R
- Direct Out (8)
- Headphones Out
- Other Connectors
- Aux In TRS Mini
- Main Trigger Inputs ( DB-25 Connector )
- Accessory Inputs (3)
- USB to PC Port (transport USB audio & MIDI data)
- USB-A (for WAV files and Settings data)
- MIDI Output
- Power Supply 120-240v, 50-60Hz, Switching Power Supply
- Dimensions, Weight 2.2 lbs, 9"W x 7.5" D x 2" H
- Module Effects: Basic Comp, Attack Comp, Overdrive 1, Overdrive 2, Tube Drive, Radio Crunch, Distortion, Rich Hall, Plate Reverb, Small Room, Early Reflections, Chorus, Short Delay Chorus, Slow Flanger, Fast Flanger, Slow Phaser, Fast Phaser, Ring Mod 1, Ring Mod 2, Sync Delay 1, Sync Delay 2, Sync Delay 3, Sync Delay LR 1, Sync Delay LR 2, Sync Delay LR 3, Short Delay, Short Delay LR, Mod Delay, Mod Delay LR, Tape Echo, Radio Filter LP, Radio Filter HP, Radio Filter BP, Decimator, Lo-Fi Wah and Auto Wah.