Pearl Heracio Hernandez Timbale Bell & Quick Release Cowbells
- Designed by Horacio Hernandez, this series of five cowbells are pitched in accordance to "El Negro's" strictest of standards.
- Intended for Drum Set and Percussion players, these bells feature two playing surfaces: flat on one side, and curved on the other.
- The tone is the same, but the distinctive bi-shaped design will give the player the option of striking the bell directly facing in or on the side (like a timbale player).
- The two-position cowbell bracket ensures that the wing-nuts don't get in the way when stacking multiple bells and blocks on one post.
- Finished in beautifully plated copper, this professional line of cowbells look and sound like no other on the market.
- HH-1 BELLa (High-Pitched Cha-Cha)
- HH-2 ClaBELL (Foot Clave)
- HH-3 ChaBELLa (Low-Pitched Cha-Cha)
- HH-4 IsaBELL (Mambo)
- HH-5 MaryBELL (Timbale)