Pedaltrain’s all-new Classic Series is rooted in the company’s best-selling pedal board models. Pedaltrain has incorporated design improvements that make these models better than ever. The Classic 2 should be familiar to you. Based on the original PT-2, the Classic 2 features Pedaltrain’s original four-rail design and traditional rail spacing.
However, the Classic 2 has been updated with an open front design (portholes are history) making power supply mounting more flexible and convenient. The elevation has been raised by approximately 1” to clear a wider variety of power supplies and switching systems.
With dimensions of 24x12.5x3.5 inches (60.9x31.7x8.9 cm) the Pedaltrain Classic 2 Guitar Pedalboard can accommodate multiple guitar pedals.
Included with purchase is 96” of Pedaltrain’s professional grade hook-and-loop pedal fastener and plenty of zip ties for securing cables.
Pedaltrain’s new one-size-fits-all power supply mounting brackets (not included) are available for purchase as needed. (Voodoo Lab Mounting Kit: PT-VDL-MK; Universal Mounting Kit: PT-UNI-MK).
*Pedals not included
- 24x12.5x3.5 inches (60.9x31.7x8.9 cm)
- Featherweight, aircraft grade aluminum
- 3.4 lbs. (1.47 kg)
- 26 x 15.5 x 5” (660.4 x 393.7 x 127mm)
- 4 lbs (1.814 kg)
- 25.5 x 15 x 7.6” (647.7 x 381 x 193.04mm)
- 16 lbs (7.25 kg)
- 96 inches (244 cm) Pedaltrain’s professional grade adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
- Assortment of zip ties for organizing and securing cables
- New VDL-BK (Voodoo Lab)
- New UNI-BK (Universal)