Proel Single Active DI Box
In a live or studio scenario you'll find that audio devices are using different connections, levels and impedence as a result of this there's a significant risk of electrical disturbances, especially when long cables are involved. That's where the Proel DIRECT100A Single Active D.I. Box comes in to save the day.
This simple but effective D.I. Box features a female XLR, a 1/4" jack input and a jack link to balance out any unbalanced connections and provide a flawless, hum free playing experience.
- Type: 1 channel active DI
- Width: 152 mm (5.98424 inch)
- Height: 50 mm (1.96850 inch)
- Depth: 134 mm (5.27558 inch)
- Weight: 0.7 kg (1.5435 lb)
- Input Impedance: >250 Kohm
- Outputs: Transformer Balanced (fully isolated)
- Connectors: XLR male
- Frequency response: 10 Hz to 40 kHz (-3 dB)
- Controls: ON/OFF, PAD -20, GND LIFT
- Battery: 9 volt PP3 type alkaline
- Barcode: 8032496007807