The Protection Racket 16" x 14" Floor Tom Case is designed, developed and road tested by gigging musicians who appreciate exactly what's required from an instrument case.
A lot of thought, experience and rigorous testing goes into every case. From concept to design to
production can take up to 18 months and every case is put through it’s paces by Team Protection
Racket. By the time it’s reached the shops we have 100% confidence in it’s performance.
Features found in Protection Racket cases include:
- Buckles - Designed for ease of use, lightness and toughness
- Handles - Lined with soft neoprene for comfort
- Propile - A non abrasive, synthetic fleece lining
- Racketex - A high abrasion resistance 600 denier polyester
- Size Labels - Every PR case has size label that shows diameter and depth
- Zips & Thread - Heavy duty nylon spiral chain, indestructible!
- Zip Pulls - Satin finished nickel plated steel zip pulleys
- Warranty - All products carry a full 12 months guarantee
- Size: 16" x 14"
- High abrasion resistance 600 denier polyester it wont fade, crack or shrink
- 100% water-proof high stability in extreme climatic conditions
- Superior dual density foam hard on the outside and soft on the inside, giving incredible strength & rigidity whilst keeping the cases very light
- A non abrasive, synthetic fleece that removes surface moisture & preserves tonal stability between gigs
- Maintains instrument well being & polishes & cleans your drums in transit
- Heavy duty nylon spiral chain, indestructible, waterproof, rot proof!