Protection Racket 24" Trolley Cymbal Case
A very useful pullalong trolley case with an adjustable retractable handle.
The Protection Racket 24" Trolley Cymbal Case is made form high quality materials to ensure your cymbals are well-protected for as long as possible.This case features heavy-duty wheels and a fully-adjustable retractable handle, so you can save unneccessary strain on your back when loading in and out of gigs. It also has extendable legs at the front of the case to counterbalance the wheels and ensure the case is 100% stable when stationary.
The Trolley Cymbal Case's main compartment is designed to accept cymbals up to 24" cymbals, while the outer compartment is ideal for hi-hats up to 15". A set of removable Propile dividers can be found in both compartments and will cater for up to 4 cymbals - a total of 8. For maximum versatility protection racket has also equipped this case with a fully-adjustable padded shoulder strap that enables you to spread the load when you arent wheeling it about.
Constructed with an abrasion-resistance, water-proof 600 denier polyester outer and a non-abrasive, synthetic Propile fleece inner, your cymbals will be housed in luxury and safe from harm. A middle layer of dual-density Propadd foam completes the Trolley Cymbal cases superior protective qualities. Propadd foam is hard on the outside and soft on the inside, acting as a shock-absorbing shell that encasies your cymbals.
- Deep, with internal dividers
- 15" outer pocket with internal dividers
- Padded carrying handle and shoulder strap
- Lightweight, yet extremely protective
- High abrasion resistance outer surface - won`t fade, crack or shrink, 100% waterproof and stable in extreme climatic conditions
- Non-abrasive synthetic fleece lining that removes moisture. Preserves tonal stability between performances
- High density foam for centre protection
- Superior quality handles, ergonomically designed and stitched with bonded nylon
- Heavy duty embossed zips ensure continuous ease of use without failing
|Case and Bags Type||Cymbals Cases|