Protection Racket 36" x 16" x 10" Drum Hardware Case
Providing the highest quality manufacturing techniques, Protection Racket has mastered the art of keeping your gear safe. With diameters of 36" x 16" x 10", it will fit the most most essential pieces of your drum gear.
A lot of thought, experience and rigorous testing goes into every case. From concept to design to production can take up to 18 months and every case is put through it’s paces by Team Protection Racket. By the time it’s reached the shops we have 100% confidence in it’s performance.
Features found in Protection Racket cases include:
- Buckles - Designed for ease of use, lightness and toughness
- Handles - Lined with soft neoprene for comfort
- Propile - A non abrasive, synthetic fleece lining
- Racketex - A high abrasion resistance 600 denier polyester
- Size Labels - Every PR case has size label that shows diameter and depth
- Zips & Thread - Heavy duty nylon spiral chain, indestructible!
- Zip Pulls - Satin finished nickel plated steel zip pulleys
- Warranty - All products carry a full 12 months guarantee
Protection Racket 36" x 16" x 10" Hardware Case
- Dimensions: 36"(L) x 16"(W) x 10"(D).
- Central carrying handle, and one handle at either end.
- Lightweight, yet extremely protective.
- High abrasion resistance outer surface - won't fade, crack or shrink, 100% waterproof and stable in extreme climatic conditions.
- High density foam for centre protection.
- Superior quality handles, ergonomically designed and stitched with bonded nylon.
- Heavy duty embossed zips ensure continuous ease of use without failing.