Protection Racket 38" x 14" x 10" Hardware Case with Wheels & Pull Out Handle
The sizes shown above are the EXACT internal dimensions of the hardware case. Poly-prop runners run up both ends and down base for strength & rigidity, complimented by plastic runners which run the length of the case on the base for further protection just where you need it. The case also features a Pull Out Handle.
Internal straps to hold down your hardware and stop it from moving in transit. 2 x ergonomic rubber handles at either end to make lifting into vehicle easy. Coffin style opening for ease of use 19" x 7" x 2" zipped pocket fitted as standard. Funky in-line skate wheels ensure smooth & effortless transportation. Our most popular sized hardware case.
A lot of thought, experience and rigorous testing goes into every case. From concept to design to production can take up to 18 months and every case is put through it’s paces by Team Protection Racket. By the time it’s reached the shops we have 100% confidence in it’s performance.
Features found in Protection Racket cases include:
- Buckles - Designed for ease of use, lightness and toughness
- Handles - Lined with soft neoprene for comfort
- Propile - A non abrasive, synthetic fleece lining
- Racketex - A high abrasion resistance 600 denier polyester
- Size Labels - Every PR case has size label that shows diameter and depth
- Zips & Thread - Heavy duty nylon spiral chain, indestructible!
- Zip Pulls - Satin finished nickel plated steel zip pulleys
- Warranty - All products carry a full 12 months guarantee
Protection Racket 38" x 16" x 10" Hardware Case with Wheels & Pull Out Handle
- 38“ x 16“ x 10” hardware bag wheels
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Racketex: Yes
- Propadd: Yes
- Propile: No
- Zip & Thread: Yes
- Webbing: Yes
- Zip Pulleys: Yes
- Handles: Yes
- Ergo Handles: Yes
- Buckles: Yes
- Luggage Tag: Yes
- Size Labels: Yes
- Rocket Foam: No
- Arrived quickly, looks qualityReview by Spitfirethecat
- This was ordered just before Christmas, and arrived in time for Christmas. The case looks as thought it'll do the job - but of course only time and use will demonstrate whether the struts are strong enough! (Posted on 08/01/2017)