Protection Racket 47" x 16" x 10" Drum Hardware Case
The sizes shown above are the EXACT internal dimensions of the hardware case. Designed wide and not too high for perfect distribution of your hardware. Internal straps to hold down your hardware and stop it from moving in transit. This case will NOT require total dismantling of your booms and hi-hat stands, simply undo your wing nuts and push the arms down, removable of hi-hat rod is advisable to prevent it from bending This case will hold up to a 7 piece kits worth of hardware with room to spare. It will also accommodate most drum racks.
A lot of thought, experience and rigorous testing goes into every case. From concept to design to production can take up to 18 months and every case is put through it’s paces by Team Protection Racket. By the time it’s reached the shops we have 100% confidence in it’s performance.
Features found in Protection Racket cases include:
- Buckles - Designed for ease of use, lightness and toughness
- Handles - Lined with soft neoprene for comfort
- Propile - A non abrasive, synthetic fleece lining
- Racketex - A high abrasion resistance 600 denier polyester
- Size Labels - Every PR case has size label that shows diameter and depth
- Zips & Thread - Heavy duty nylon spiral chain, indestructible!
- Zip Pulls - Satin finished nickel plated steel zip pulleys
- Warranty - All products carry a full 12 months guarantee
Protection Racket 47" x 16" x 10" Hardware Case
- High abrasion resistance 600 denier polyester
- Superior dual density foam hard on the outside and soft on the inside
- Non-abrasive, synthetic fleece that removes surface moisture & preserves tonal stability between gigs
- Heavy duty nylon spiral chain, indestructible, waterproof, rot proof!