Protection Racket 47" x 14" x 10" Hardware Case with Wheels & Pull Out Handle
This is the new spec model of the 5047w
The sizes shown above are the EXACT internal dimensions of the hardware case. Poly-prop runners run up both ends and down base for strength & rigidity, complimented by plastic runners which run the length of the case on the base for further protection. Also features a pull out handle.
A lot of thought, experience and rigorous testing goes into every case. From concept to design to production can take up to 18 months and every case is put through it’s paces by Team Protection Racket. By the time it’s reached the shops we have 100% confidence in it’s performance.
Features found in Protection Racket cases include:
- Buckles - Designed for ease of use, lightness and toughness
- Handles - Lined with soft neoprene for comfort
- Propile - A non abrasive, synthetic fleece lining
- Racketex - A high abrasion resistance 600 denier polyester
- Size Labels - Every PR case has size label that shows diameter and depth
- Zips & Thread - Heavy duty nylon spiral chain, indestructible!
- Zip Pulls - Satin finished nickel plated steel zip pulleys
- Warranty - All products carry a full 12 months guarantee
Protection Racket 47" x 18" x 10" Hardware Case with Wheels & Pull Out Handle
- When it comes to construction of our drum cases there is no compromise in material quality.
- A lot of thought, experience and rigorous testing goes into every case.
- From concept to design to production can take up to 18months and every case is put through its paces by Team Protection Racket.
- By the time its reached the shops we have 100% confidence in its performance.
Racketex - The Defender
- High abrasion resistance 600 denier polyester it wont fade, crack or shrink.
- 100% water-proof high stability in extreme climatic conditions.
- In any colour you like as long as its black! Classic!
Propadd - The Protector
- Superior dual density foam hard on the outside and soft on the inside, giving incredible strength & rigidity whilst keeping the cases very light.
- The characteristics deflect and dissipate impact forces so that none of the shock passes to the instrument in transit.
Propile - The Comfort Zone
- A non abrasive, synthetic fleece that removes surface moisture & preserves tonal stability between gigs.
- Maintains instrument well being & polishes & cleans your drums in transit.
Zips & Thread
- Heavy duty nylon spiral chain, indestructible, waterproof, rot proof!
- The Stitching Thread: Bonded nylon that doesn't deteriorate and holds the case together even if an area of stitching is breached.
- Double Stitching: To first complete the wall and two ends separately and then to join them together giving twice the security at the corners and edges for greater protection and durability.