Protection Racket Deluxe 22" Cymbal Case
Protection Racket musical instrument cases are designed, developed and road tested by gigging musicians who appreciate exactly what`s required from an instrument case. Virtually weightless transportation and effortless to use one piece construction with maximum protection. At the end of a gig, you`ve no need to muck about with lids , buckles and straps, with Protection Racket you just zip and go!
Protect the most expensive part of your kit with this top of the range all singing & dancing cymbal case. 4" deep with internal Propadd dividers to keep the cymbals apart. Large 15" outer pocket for hi-hats & splashes with internal Propadd dividers. Padded carrying handle & padded shoulder strap are fitted as standard. Construction When it comes to construction of our drum cases there is no compromise in material quality.
- Racketex - The Defender High abrasion resistance 600 denier polyester it won’t fade, crack or shrink. 100% water-proof high stability in extreme climatic conditions.
- Propadd - The Protector Superior dual density foam hard on the outside and soft on the inside, giving incredible strength & rigidity whilst keeping the cases very light. The characteristics deflect and dissipate impact forces so that none of the shock passes to the instrument in transit.
- Propile - The Comfort Zone A non abrasive, synthetic fleece that removes surface moisture & preserves tonal stability between gigs. Maintains instrument well being & polishes & cleans your drums and cymbals in transit!!
- Zips & Thread Heavy duty nylon spiral chain, indestructible, waterproof, rot proof!
- The Stitching Thread: Bonded nylon that doesn't deteriorate and holds the case together even if an area of stitching is breached.
- Double Stitching: To first complete the wall and two ends separately and then to join them together giving twice the security at the corners and edges for greater protection and durability. Holds cymbals up to 22" dia.