Protection Racket Deluxe 24" Cymbal Case
The Protection Racket Deluxe 24" Cymbal Case offers a convenient way to transport your cymbals and keep them in top condition. This padded case features a fleece-lined main compartment for cymbals of up to 24" in diameter, and a fleece-lined front pocket for smaller cymbals of up to 15". Both compartments come with fleecy Propile dividers too, which not only protect your cymbals from harming each other but also gives them a nice polish as you carry them about. This case comes with a comfortable padded shoulder strap so you can carry your cymbals securely while freeing up your hands for other items.
This case was concieved, designed, manufactured and rigorourously tested by drummers, for drummers. This ensures it has the qualities required to fulfill the exact needs of gigging professionals who demand high-performance from their equipment. The Protection Racket Deluxe 24" Cymbal Case has a 100% waterproof exterior made from Racketex - an abrasion-resistant 600 denier polyester material that wont crack, fade or shrink. Propile liner furnishes the interior and helps to protect your cymbals for scuffs and scratches while absorbing any excessive airborne moisture that may occur and potentially damage your bronze. Finally, a middle layer of Propadd dual-density foam adds a shock-absorbing protective shell that will encase your cymbals and keep them safe and secure.
- Buckles - Designed for ease of use, lightness and toughness
- Handles - Lined with soft neoprene for comfort
- Propile - A non-abrasive, synthetic fleece lining
- Racketex - A high-abrasion resistance 600 denier polyester
- Size Labels - Every PR case has size label that shows diameter and depth
- Zips & Thread - Heavy-duty nylon spiral chain
- Zip Pulls - Satin finished nickel-plated steel zip pulleys
|Case and Bags Type||Cymbals Cases|