PRS SE Bernie Marsden Limited Edition Electric Guitar - Vintage Sunburst
Bernie Marsden is one of the most iconic guitarists of the 1970s, having played for both UFO and perhaps more prestigiously his multi-million record selling career with Whitesnake. Beginning his professional career in 1973, his anthemic songs and distinctive guitar tone has played a major part in forming the sound of rock music as we know it today and with that under his belt you can bet money that his signature guitar will help you produce stadium worthy guitar tone.
His style is recognizable for switching between clear, warm and pronounced guitar lines to ripping solos and fantastic sounding rhythm guitar parts in the blink of an eye - therefore the PRS SE Bernie Marsden signature has to be able to keep up with these changes and that's exactly what it does. Crafted from carefully selected mahogany on the body and neck, it's got a weighy, sturdy feeling to it and a classic rock tone. Complimented by PRS Designed SE 245 which capture the best properties of the high quality wood, this is an electric guitar certain to impress players of all abilites.
- Top Material: Carved Maple with Flame Maple Veneer and Creme Binding
- Back Material: Thick Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.5"
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood with Creme Binding
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat - Satin
- Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Designed Stoptail
- Tuners: Vintage Grommet Style
- Hardware: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: PRS Designed SE 245 Treble
- Bass Pickup: PRS Designed SE 245 Bass
- Pickup Switching: Two Volume and One Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Gig Bag: Included