PRS SE Custom 24 - Scarlet Red
For players who like a no-restricted feeling when it comes to their playing, with 2 full frets on each string - 24 frets are an absolute must have. Combined with the fantastic playability that PRS are famed for, you're ready to really let loose. A mahogany body with a maple top make this a seriously impressive professional quality guitar.
Equipped with PRS's famous SE 85/15 pick-ups in the neck and bridge, plus a 3-way selector switch, the PRS SE is a seriously versatile guitar that's ideal for both rhythm and lead applications. In a Scarlet Red finish, the PRS SE Custom 24 is a guitar that sounds as hot as it looks.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: PRS Doublecut
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Maple with Maple veneer
- Colour: Trampas Green
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Birds
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Bridge/Tailpiece: PRS designed tremolo
- Tuners: PRS SE tuners
- Neck Pickup: SE Bass 85/15 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: SE Treble 85/15 Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x tone (push/pull coil-tap), 3-way blade pickup switch
- Case Included: Gig bag
- Manufacturer Part Number: CM4TG2