QSC KW152 Active PA Speaker, 1000 Watt
The QSC KW152 is an impressive beast. Sporting a 15" woofer and a 1.75" diaphragm compression driver you get 60° of conical DMT coverage.
The KW152 features two combo CLR and 1/4" TRS Jack inputs that will take both Mic and Line level signals. QSC have also included a set of RCA inputs that will let you connect an external source such as an MP3 player or line level mixer. Up to three audio sources can be mixed internally and summed to a single balanced output which will allow you to daisy chain to additional units. Each channel also boasts it's own dedicated direct output for additional flexibility.
The back panel of the KW152 houses QSC's impressive DEEP switch. When engaged, the speaker exhibits a much greater low frequency response. The DEEP technology also protects the woofer from over excursion. The DMT matches the high frequency coverage angle to that of the angle of the woofer, allowing for uniform response over the entire coverage area.
The KW152 has integrated threaded inserts meaning the speaker can be used mounted on a pole of flown from rigging.
The QSC KW152 comes with a 3 year warranty as standard. This can be upgraded to 6 years if you register your product within 30 days of purchase at qsc.com.
- 15” Woofer; 1.75” diaphragm compression driver
- 60° Nominal coverage angle
- Maximum SPL 133 dB peak
- 1000 watt Class D power modules in all models (2 x 500 W continuous)
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs, and stereo RCA inputs, (three audio input sources); two direct channel outputs and single summed balanced output
- Extensive DSP featuring DEEP™ and Intrinsic Correction enhances system performance
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures uniform coverage across the entire sound field
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
- Four-position Mic/Line gain (full-range models)
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grilles
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation