The QSC E215 Dual 15" Two-Way Passive Loudspeaker features 500w woofers with a die-cast aluminium frame and 3.5-inch voice coil. It's powerful, dynamic in sound and makes light work in giving a world class sonic performance.
Using frequency shading topology, the loudspeaker resists interference via the HF crossover transition whilst maximising low frequency output, ensuring top notch sound wherever you go.
The E215 is ideal for when high-power and extended low-ends are required, with the large 2.8" compression driver and Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) waveguide give professional sound quality over long distances.
DMT design gives a wide 75° conical coverage which disperses the sound perfectly for audiences and removes any muddy spots, making it a top choice front of house PA speaker for small-medium sized venues.
QSC's E Series comes with a standard 3 year warranty
- Configuration: 2 x 15-Inch, 2-Way, Non-Powered
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 50Hz - 20kHz
- Power Capacity: Continuous/Peak 1000w / 4000 w
- Sensitivity: 98 dB, 1w @ 1m
- Coverage Angle: 75° Conical DMT
- Output (Peak SPL @ 1m): 134 dB
- Driver LF: 381 mm (15") Driver With 89 mm (3.5") Voice Coil
- Driver HF: 38 mm (1.5") Exit, 71 mm (2.8") Voice Coil, Compression Driver
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ω
- Cross-Over: Full-Range Only, 1.8kHz
- Input Connectors: 2 x NL4 1 x Barrier Strip
- Enclosure: 11-Ply, Black Texture Paint Finish. Perforated, Powder-Coated Steel Grille With Foam Lining
- Net Weight: 91 kg