QSC E Series E10 PA speaker is the perfect combination of power, portability and multi-purpose functionality. With 300w of power and a 10" speaker, merged with innovative 2-way design that gives this premium sonic delivery as well as ultra reliable longevity. If you're looking for a high quality stage monitor or a PA system, the E10 has got you covered.
Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) design gives a wide 85° coverage which disperses the sound perfectly for onlooking viewers. When used as a stage monitor the E110 is angled up at a 55° angle which is designed for being placed nearer to the performer.
QSC's E Series comes with a standard 3 year warranty
- Configuration: 1 x 10-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 65Hz – 20kHz
- Power capacity: 300W / 1200W (continuous/peak)
- Sensitivity: 95dB, 1W@1m
- Coverage Angle: 85° conical
- Output (Peak SPL @ 1M): 126 dB
- LF driver: 254 mm (10-inch) driver with 65 mm (2.5-inch) voice Coil
- HF driver: 25 mm (1-inch) exit, 45 mm (1.75-inch) voice Coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Cross-over: Full-range only, 1.8 kHz
- Input Connectors: 2 x NL4 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure: Multi-angle, Plywood, black texture paint finish. One Top mounted handle. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining
- Mounting and suspension: 6 x M8 suspension points, dual angle, 35mm pole-socket
- Weight: 20 kg / 44 lbs
- Dimensions: 329 x 560 x 330 mm / 13 x 22 x 13"