QSC's GX range provides the key to maximum performance for mobile entertainers everywhere. Designed for optimized output for the most universally used 300w speakers (4Ω and 8Ω).
Using QSC's famed Grounded Collector output system, the QSC GX3 allows for minimum noise whilst cooling of the critical power transistors.
See "Videos" tab for details.
The GX Series comes with a 3 year warranty as standard, this can be extended to 6 years on product registration via QSC's website. All products must be registered within 30 days of purchase to qualify.
- Distortion (typical): 20 Hz - 20 kHz: 1 dB below rated power 8Ω: less than 0.05% / 4Ω: less than 0.1%
- Signal to Noise: (20 Hz - 20 kHz) 100 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 1.2 Vrms
- Voltage Gain: (8Ω) 32.2 dB
- Output Circuitry: Class B
- Power Requirements: (1/8 power, pink noise at 4Ω, 120 V) 6.3A
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +0, 1 dB
- Dynamic Headroom (4Ω): 2 dB
- Damping Factor: 100
- Input Impedance (Ω): Greater than 20k (balanced)
- Maximum Input Level: +24 dB (16 Vrms)
- Input Connectors (each channel): 3-pin XLR and 1/4" TRS, balanced, parallel Phono, unbalanced
- Output Connectors (each channel) Speakon, 1/4", Binding Posts
- Amplifier and Load Protection: Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection
- Load protected against DC faults
- Front Panel Controls and Indicators: Gain controls, 21 detents
- Red Clip LEDs, proportional, 0.1% THD threshold
- Green Signal LEDs, threshold -35 dB
- Blue Power LED, AC on
- Rear Panel Controls: Full Range / Crossover switch
- 100 Hz, 3rd order LP (sub), 2nd order HP (top)
- Dimensions (HWD): 3.5" (2RU) x 19" x 10.1" (89 mm x 483 mm x 257 mm)
- Weight: 11.5 kg