Offering power and protection to your professional speaker system, the QSC GXD4 is an essential tool for venues with medium-large speaker installations and thanks to the lightweight frame it's equally functional for mobile entertainers constantly taking their gear on the go.
QSC GXD4 Main Features:
- High peak output power with up to 1600 Watts
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for headroom
- Class-D output power for high performance and light weight
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing includes, crossover and parametric EQ filters, delay, and power limiting
- XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs for compatibility with any source
- Parallel inputs provide convenient loop-thru capability
- Professional NL4 output connectors provide mono and bi-amp speaker connectivity
- Detented encoders for precise gain and DSP parameter control
- Front panel LEDs for monitoring power, signal and clipping
- Large LCD display with rotary encoders for fast set-up and monitoring of the amplifiers' levels
- Flexibility to create, store and recall up to 20 user presets for any application
The GX Series comes with a 3 year warranty as standard, this can be extended to 6 years on product registration via QSC's website. All products must be registered within 30 days of purchase to qualify.
- Number of Channels: 2
- Power Class: Class D
- Watts/Side @ 8 ohms: 400W (Continuous, both channels driven), 600W (Dynamic, both channels driven)
- Watts/Side @ 4 ohms: 600W (Continuous, both channels driven), 800W (Dynamic, both channels driven)
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 2 x Binding Posts, 2 x speakON
- DSP: Yes
- Filters: Yes
- Rack Spaces: 2U
- Height: 3.5"
- Depth: 10.2"
- Width: 19"
- Weight: 7kg
- Manufacturer Part Number: GXD4