Offering a substantial 4500w of power to your professional speaker system and with overload protection, the QSC GXD4 is an essential tool for venues with large speaker installations and thanks to an extremely lightweight frame, it's super functional for mobile entertainers constantly taking their gear on the go.
QSC GXD8 Main Features:
- High peak output power with up to 4500 Watts
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for headroom
- Class-D output power for high performance and light weight
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing includes, crossover and parametric EQ filters, delay, and power limiting
- XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs for compatibility with any source
- Parallel inputs provide convenient loop-thru capability
- Professional NL4 output connectors provide mono and bi-amp speaker connectivity
- Detented encoders for precise gain and DSP parameter control
- Front panel LEDs for monitoring power, signal and clipping
- Large LCD display with rotary encoders for fast set-up and monitoring of the amplifiers' levels
- Flexibility to create, store and recall up to 20 user presets for any application
The GX Series comes with a 3 year warranty as standard, this can be extended to 6 years on product registration via QSC's website. All products must be registered within 30 days of purchase to qualify.
- Number of Channels: 2
- Power Class: Class D
- Watts/Side @ 8 ohms: 800W (Continuous, both channels driven), 1500W (Dynamic, both channels driven)
- Watts/Side @ 4 ohms: 1200W (Continuous, both channels driven), 2250W (Dynamic, both channels driven)
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 2 x Binding Posts, 2 x speakON
- DSP: Yes
- Filters: Yes
- Rack Spaces: 2U
- Height: 3.5"
- Depth: 10.2"
- Width: 19"
- Weight: 8kg