QSC K12.2 8 Inch 2000w Active PA Loudspeaker (Each)
QSC’s new K.2 Series of Active PA speakers are a stylish, powerful and versatile upgrade to the K Series speakers. Boasting 2000 Watts of power and DMT™ (Directivity-Matched Transition) ensure the K.2’s can cover large listening areas with ease.
The QSC K12.2 is extremely versatile and will be at home in a wide range of applications. The intuitive and easy to use digital display allows you to select from a range of presets for different scenarios, including Live, Dance, Spoken Word, Monitoring and many more.
You can easily create your own Scenes and save your preferred configurations and recall them when you need them. This feature can’t be understated, it makes setups a breeze and is especially useful if you find yourself at similar venues regularly. If you or your colleagues get a little tweak happy and mess up your settings, no worries! You simply recall your custom Scene and you’re good to go again, no fretting about it not being exactly the same as before.
Not surprisingly, the QSC K12.2’s versatility extends to your input options. You have a pair of balanced Combo XLR plus ¼” TRS Jack connectors. These inputs have their own dedicated gain controls. Input 1 can be switched between Microphone or Line level while Input 2 is selectable between High Impedance (Hi-Z) or Line level to accommodate musical instruments such as acoustic guitars and keyboards. Additionally, QSC have added a 3.5mm TRS Jack so that you can connect things like your phone, MP3 player or laptop directly.
The K12.2 has two XLR throughputs that can be used to chain to other speakers and a line level output that provides a mixed signal from all inputs.
The QSC K12.2 is built to last. Housed in a durable and stylish ABS enclosure the K12.2 will be at home in any environment, from studios, bars and clubs to churches and other houses of worship.
The K12.2’s can be used as your main PA speakers or as a powerful floor monitor solution. Pole mounting is achieved with dual pole cups which allow for a flat or 7.5 degree downward tilt, providing better coverage and reducing reflections from rear walls. The K12.2’s can also be suspended and feature M10 fittings that will take an M10 eyebolt.
The QSC K12.2 comes with a 3 year warranty as standard. This can be upgraded to 6 years if you register your product within 30 days of purchase at qsc.com.
- Configuration: Multi-purpose, 2-way powered loudspeaker
- LF Transducer: 12" (305 mm), cone
- HF Transducer: 1.4" (35.6 mm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 75° Axisymetric
- Maximum Rated SPL1: 132 dB @1 M, peak 126 dB @ 1 M, continuous
- Amplifier: Class D Peak: 1800 W (LF), 225 W (HF)
- Cooling: Low-noise, variable speed fan
- Controls: Power, 3 x Level, Rotary encoder (push), 2 x selection buttons
- Indicators: Monochrome LCD Display 1.75" x 1" (45 mm x 25.4 mm), 2 x Power LED (front and rear), 3 x Input Signal LED, Input A Mic selected LED, Input B Hi-Z selected LED, Limiter active LED
- Connectors: 2 x locking XLR/F ¼" combo (Mic/Line Input and Hi-Z/Line Input, 1 x 3.5 mm TRS (Stereo Input), 2 x XLR/M (Loop-thru Output), 1 x XLR/M (Mix Output), 1 x locking IEC power connector
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption 1/8th Power2: 100 VAC, 2.1 A / 120 VAC, 1.9 A / 240 VAC, 1.1 A
- Enclosure: Impact-resistant ABS
- Attachment Points: 2 x M10 threaded inserts plus Pull-Back
- Color: Black (RAL 9011)
- Grille: 18 Gauge powered coated steel, internal cloth lining
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.7 x 14 x 13.8 in, 602 x 356 x 350 mm
- Net Weight: 17.7 kg