Quilter Aviator Cub 1x12 Combo Guitar Amplifier
A single-channel combo with 3 distinct Californian amp voices.
Once again, Quilter presents us with a product that makes a perfect landing - the Aviator Cub 1x12 Combo Guitar Amplifier. The Aviator Cub is a single channel, 50-Watt combo that offers three different and highly versatile inputs, each generating a unique voice based upon the sounds of the finest Californian amps. Choose from Tweed, Blonde, and Black for different tastes of the Golden State.
The most advanced single-channel combo in Quilters catalogue, the Aviator Cubs 3 legendary voices need to be heard to be believed. This combo amp includes three amp voices based on legendary amps from California. A late ’50s-style Tweed setting delivers snarling rawness, while the Blonde setting generates an early-'60s-style sound with a pure, glassy clean tone that breaks down as you increase the gain to leave you a distinctive, scooped out crunch. Finally, a mid-’60s Black setting supplies sweet, sparkling highs bolstered by a low, throaty growl. Three distinctive eras harnessed and beautifully presented. If these options don't satisfy your tonal needs, we don't know what will!
The Aviator cub also boasts a 3-band EQ, built-in limiter, a mono effects loop with adjustable reverb, and a 12” custom-designed speaker. It also features both line and headphone outputs, making it both a practice amp and fully functional - and more than adequate - on-stage amp that you can DI out from. Get your goggles on - the Aviator Cub is going to take your performance to amazing new heights.
- 50-watt, single channel amplifier with 3 inputs
- Tweed input for classic clean tone with extra power
- Blonde input for bell-like tones and a throaty growl
- Black input for a quintessential rock tone
- Custom-designed 12”speaker offers vintage character with modern headroom
- Built-in limiter controls volume for greater sustain
- Headphone output allows for quiet practice sessions
- Line output makes it easy to plug into a PA or mixer