Quilter Frontliner 2 x 8W Block Series Guitar Extension Cabinet
Modern guitarists need gear to keep up, and that's exactly where Quilter's world class gear comes into play. This cabinet uses weighs in at under 15 making it the ideal grab-and-go amplifier for musicians on the move - no more breaking your back with that 4 x 12" cabinet!
Designed specifically to be used in conjuction with the Quilter Block series' (see specs tab for compatability) it has a slot in the back that you can literally slide in the amp and be able to pump out a whopping 200w of stunning guitar tone with this speaker.
The innovatively designed curve of the speaker spreads the sound widely but consistently ensuring that the sound of the guitar is not directed purely in a single direction, deafening those infront, but instead provides a far more encompassing sonic experience.
- CNC milled footcups to precisely locate amplifier in docking bay
- Quick release thumbscrews let you detach your head for fly dates
- Brushed, black anodized, aluminum plate securely retains amplifier
- High grade, ultra-light plywood for minimum weight
- Dual 8” concert grade drivers
- Heavy duty input jack and speaker wiring with strain relief terminations
- Chrome plated, rubber cushioned steel reinforced handle
- 130° dispersion with 20° speaker tilt delivers wide, clear coverage
- T-5052 aircraft grade anodized aluminum alloy grill
- Ballistic nylon cover (included) protects your investment
- Accepts Quilter 101 Series, or Quilter “Block” style amplifiers