Californian company Quilter make absolutely stunning amps, with each and every one of their products screaming of quality. This Quilter MicroPro Mach 2 8” Combo is no exception and offers an outstanding tone that will keep you inspired, no matter what instrument, no matter what genre.
What we really love about this combo amplifier is the character it holds. This amp wasn’t built to just boost your volume, but rather to give your playing a unique voice and a stand out character. The foundation of the tone of this combo is rich, lush, with deep bass and clear highs. The character is warm and vintage, but the control on offer is unbelievable. The amp offers 6 EQ presets, a 3-band EQ control, a limiter, a tremolo, tremolo rate, reverb, tone control, dwell and 6 amp tones. This is before you even consider that there are two inputs, jack and XLR, and gain controls for each. Wow? Wow. All of this is delivered by the Celestion's 8-inch TF0818 speaker.
What is amazing is how light and portable it is. Roughly as heavy as a guitar in a guitar case, all of this power is wonderfully transportable, ideal for a frequent gigging player. Though the volume on this is impressive, you can easily combine it with an external cab to create the ultimate setup, so that you’re prepared for any gigging scenario. All in all, this is an immense level of power and control in a tiny package, you’ll be ready for everything.
- Powerful: 100 watts per channel. 200 watts total when using channel 1 and 2.
- Toneful: Patented next generation analog technology.
- Portable: Take it on board the plane and put in the overhead bin.
- Reliable: Stop fussing with 70 year old unreliable technology and play more!
- Ultra-Light: This is the lightest of our combo amps. About as heavy as your guitar in its case.
- Modular: Combine this with our matching extension speaker, or use your own for outdoor or extremely loud gigs.
- Flexible: Works with nearly any impedance, or even with the speaker unplugged.
- Consistent: Our power supply auto-adapts regardless of the voltage the wall is dishing out. Your tone never suffers, even from "nightclub voltage."