Quilter Overdrive 200 Guitar Amplifier Head
Quilter may be compact and super lightweight (weighing less that 2kg!) but they're very quickly becoming a huge name in the world of amplification and they've extended the range with this superb Overdrive 200.
Gaining inspiration from some of the most legendary amplifiers in history, the Quilter Overdrive 200 is designed to allow the user to recreate some of the most iconic tones in music history however, perhaps most importantly it'll allow the user to be able to shape their own signature sound.
With Quilter's sublime “Tone Stack” 4-way EQ, you'll be blown away by a dynamic range of some of the most desirable clean tones imaginable, but in case you hadn't gathered from the name Overdrive 200, the thing that sets this apart from the other models of the Quilter catalogue is the amazing drive settings.
Just a Gain and Output setting opens the door to world class overdrive worthy of stadiums and studios across the globe. From light, tasteful crunchy style drive down to ferocious and eye-wateringly powerful drive - it's all obtainable in this one head.
Featuring a standard instrument input, FX Send, Return, HD-PH and Footswitch input - the Quilter Overdrive 200 Amp Head is a seriously versatile addition to any players set-up.
- 200 watts of power 4 to 8 Ohms
- Two Channels, 4 modes
- Clean channel: Gain & Output
- Dirt channel: Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, & Master controls
- 1/4" high impedance input jack
- Effects Loop: 1/4" Send and Return jacks
- 1/4" Headphone jack for quiet practice
- Dual 1/4" speaker outputs for variable loads 16 to 4 ohms
- Locking IEC power cable
- Universal power supply – automatically works anywhere in the world
- Ultra compact (roughly the size of a double wide effects pedal)
- 3.15" (80mm) x 8.5" (216mm) x 5.8" (147mm)