Here at Wembley Music Centre we're very lucky to have some incredibly skilled repair techs working with us.
Our on site team are ready to help you out with your Guitar or Bass related issues. We aim to have your work completed in three to five working days for general setups and routine repairs. More complex repair work, such as neck break repairs can take longer. You'll be given an estimated time of completion when you book your instrument in with us for work.
To book your instrument in with us, come in to the store where we'll be able to take a look and discuss your requirements. We'll be able to give you a price and date of completion at that time and should you wish to go ahead with the work, our team will book in your instrument and get the ball rolling.
We advise you give our guitar department a call on 0208 795 4001 before bringing in more complex repair jobs to ensure our senior tech, Sen, will be available to speak with you in person.
- Restring Excluding the cost of strings - £20
- Basic Setup - Intonation, Action and Truss Rod Adjustment - £30
- Advanced Setup - As above, including Fretboard conditioning and Fret Polish - £40
- Jack Socket Repair/Replacement - £10
- Pickup Installation (Per Pickup) - £20
- Neck/Body/Back Breaks - From £60, full price quoted on inspection
All prices are rough guides, you will be given pricing once we've had the chance to take a look at your instrument. All prices exclude the cost of new strings if required.