Roland Blues Cube Hot "British EL84" Modified Guitar Amp
There's nothing quite like the sound of classic British tube amplification, however in the modern age it's getting harder to find an amp that really captures the sound and magic of the British invasion sound. Roland have used their expert knowledge of amplification to improve upon their legendary blues cube and created arguably as close as you can get to recreating that sought after sound.
Utilising Roland's very own innovative TubeLogic technology, the Roland Blues Cube Hot "British EL84" immitates the feeling, the sound and the response of genuine tube amps, whilst avoiding the age old problem of the amp only really hitting the "sweet spot" when cranked up to an unbearable volume.
Even when played at super low volume or through headphones, the Cube maintains it's sensational tonal properties and response. Able to produce creamy clean tones, but also able to create the slightly overdriven crunch (just like an authentic tube amp) when turned up, we're sure even the experts won't be able to hear the difference.
Press play to hear it for yourself in the videos tab above.
- Rated Power Output: 30 W
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT: -10 dBu (1 M ohm)
- Speaker: 30 cm (12 inches) x 1
- Indicators: BOOST, TONE, POWER
- Power Consumption: 33 W
- Weight: 12.6 kg/27 lbs 13 oz
- Accessories: Owners manual, Power cord
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- LINE OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- FOOT SW (TIP: BOOST, RING: TONE) jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- REC OUT port: USB type B
- AC IN jack