Roland CY-14C 14" Dual Zone V-Crash Cymbal
The CY-14C V-Cymbal Crash is a 14-inch crash cymbal featuring the same dimensions and natural movement of an acoustic cymbal. It's so realistic, it even hangs like an acoustic cymbal!
A dual-trigger system with individual sensors for the edge and bow gives you more dynamic response, allowing for expressive cymbal "chokes." Concentrated mass around the rim ensures uniform sensing wherever the cymbal is struck.
14-inch crash cymbal with realistic playing feel; responds to strikes with acoustic cymbal-type movement and inertia. Dual-trigger system with individual sensors for edge and bow of cymbal. Allows cymbal "chokes" for dynamic crash performances. Compatible with all Roland TD-Series/SPD-Series sound modules.
Roland CY-14C Dual Zone V-Crash Cymbal
- Size: 14"
- Trigger: 2 (Bow/Edge)
- Connector: BOW/EDGE Output Jack
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Wing Nut, Felt Washer, Stopper, Connection Cable, Cable Tie
- Width 352 mm (3-7/8 inches)
- Depth 352 mm (13-7/8 inches)
- Height 48 mm (1-15/16 inches)
- Weight 1.4 kg (3 lbs. 2 oz.)