Roland FP-90 Digital Piano - White
If you're looking for a digital piano that is ideal not only for home practice, but also for high grade, professional level performances then this is what you need. Powerful, great feeling under the fingers, portable and most importantly delivers world class, authentic piano sounds; the Roland FP-90 Digital Piano is a serious piece of kit!
Embracing Roland's legendary PHA-50 (progressive hammer action) keybed design, the FP-90 provides the smooth, realistic action that responds to delicate and intricate fingerwork as well as responding incredibly accurately to dynamic playing. It also uses the SuperNATURAL sound engine, a powerful module that captures the dynamic feel and also produces a whole range of authentic grand piano tones, as well as strings, organs and much, much more!
With 4 in-built speakers, the Roland FP-90 Digital Piano can be played without additional amplification for practice, and even small gatherings and performances.
- Authentic grand piano touch from the PHA-50 (Progressive Hammer Action with Escapement) keyboard, which combines wood and molded materials for great feel and lasting durability
- Uses the latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology instead of conventional sampling for a far richer, more detailed piano sound
- Four speakers provide powerful and rich sound that’s ideal for intimate live performances
- Premium selection of electric piano, strings, organ, and synth sounds, along with 30 registrations for storing favorite sound setups, including layers and splits for live performance
- Mic input and vocal effects
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth wireless technology and play along with audio from your apps routed through the piano’s speaker system
- Enhance performances with rhythm accompaniments from Roland’s Piano Partner 2 app
- Flat, portable cabinet in black or white finishes
- Optional KSC-90 stand and KPD-90 pedal provide an elegant integrated look for home use
- Compatible with DP-10 Damper pedal (included) or RPU-3 Triple Pedal (optional)