Roland TM-6 Pro Trigger Drum Module
Roland's TM-6 Pro Trigger Drum Module is designed to provide an armory of drum tones to a live performance, in a small, light and robust format. Like all of Roland's products, the quality is truly outstanding, and will completely change the way you perform on drums. This module is powerful, expressive and responsive to even the lightest tap, and makes for a truly innovative piece of gear for players that are required to perform many different types of application.
Pre-loaded with 500 one-shot sampled sounds, 268 V-Drums sounds and 80 ready-to-use drum kits - to take your acoustic kit to another dimension, drums have never been so versatile. From outlandish electronic sounds to some of the most desirable acoustic kits around, it's all here in the Roland TM-6 Pro. However, if that isn't enough for you, the module can be expanded to feature your own sounds, and accessed simply by SD card or USB.
The Roland TM-6 Module can be used through your computer, as the module works as trigger to MIDI converter with an audio interface, allowing you to play backing and click tracks from your computer via a USB cable. Audio/MIDI interface functions offer 8-in/8-out audio with an impressive sampling rate of 44.1kHz/48kHz/96kHz, plus MIDI in/out capability.
Incredibly easy to use, and equipped with a wide array of inputs, you can trigger up your acoustic drums and explore the vast amount of options that'll be instantly greeted by your drum sticks.
- Pre-loaded with 500 one-shot sampled sounds, including tones recorded at world-class studios
- 268 V-Drums sounds on board for expressive drum performance
- 80 ready-to-use drum kits featuring high-quality preloaded sounds, plus natural and expressive V-Drums sounds
- Original user samples can be imported from SD card to accurately reproduce studio tones onstage
- Six trigger inputs available for connecting up to 12* triggers or pads
- Powerful layer function to customise sounds
- Three Sound Modify knobs for intuitive control of volume, pitch, decay or other effects including MFX and Transient
- Newly developed Transient effect to effectively control attack and release of drum sounds
- Independent EQ, Transient effect, Compressor and MFX for each trigger, plus Master Comp and Master EQ for mastering sounds
- High-speed trigger response faithfully follows your drumming
- Backing track audio data can be played directly from SD memory
- Independent volume control for SONG, CLICK and Headphones
- LED indicators shows status of the triggers, even with the lights down
- Works as trigger to MIDI convertor with audio interface (8-out/8-in)
Samples: 500 Pre-loaded Samples, 500 User Samples, 1000 Max Samples
Effects: Independent EQ, Transient Sound, Compressor & MFX For Each Trigger
Song Player: WAV (44.1kHz, 16/24 bit), MP3, Both Via SD Card
Display: Graphic LCD, 128 x 64 Dots
External Memory: SD Card (SDHC Supported)
USB Audio Channels:
Power Supply: AC Adaptor (DC 9V)
Current Draw: 453mA