This second-hand Roland Octapad SPD-30 is a powerful drum controller that offers some fantastic sounds that can be used as a standalone instrument or as a brilliant add-on for both electronic and acoustic kits alike. Its eight large, velocity-sensitive pads are robust and expressive, offering a more-than substantial playing surface with plenty of response.
This SPD-30 comes with over 600 onboard drum and percussion sounds arranged into 50 kits, plus effects. It also features a very easy-to-use interface, a hi-hat controller, a Phrase Loop function, and handy USB connectivity. There's even a set of four dual-trigger inputs that allow you integrate it into your acoustic drum setup, or you can simply mount the Octapad on a stand and use it as a powerful piece of kit in its own right.
This Roland Octapad SPD-30 Drum Controller has been pre-loved and is in excellent condition, and also ccomes with a great quality carry case.
- Eight large touch-sensitive pads
- Latest V-Drums triggering technology
- Easy-to-use controls
- Large display
- USB connectivity
- Over 600 drum and percussion sounds arranged in 50 kits
- Phrase Loop function
- Four dual-trigger inputs
- Hi-hat controller
- Finish: black
- Carry case
- Type: Percussion Controller
- Pads: 8 x Velocity-sensitive Pads
- Kits: 50
- Sounds: 670 instruments
- Analogue Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (mix in)
- Analogue Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (main out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Trigger Inputs: 4 x 1/4" (single triggers), 1 x 1/4" (hi-hat control)
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- USB: 1 x Type A, 1 x Type B
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Memory: Store up to 50 phrases, 3 parts
- Effects: Ambience, EQ, Limiter, Multi-effects
- Power Source: Roland power adapter (included)
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 21.3"
- Depth: 10.75"