Shure Digital Recording Kit
The Shure Digital Recording Kit provides everything you need to record and monitor fantastic quality audio on your mobile phone, tablet or computer, quickly and easily. The pack contains a Shure PGA58 microphone, Shure SRH240A headphones and a Shure MOTIV MVi digital audio interface.
This awesome Shure combo lets you record and monitor pro-standard audio. An awesome dynamic Vocal mic, the Shure PGA58 features a microphone cartridge guaranteed to provide a natural clarity while the cardioid polar pattern does a fantastic job of picking up ‘noiseless’ audio without compromising your source sound. Just like the legendary SM58, this PGA58 is well-designed, well-constructed and well… well, just brilliant.
The Shure MOTIV MVi is a fantastic, compact digital audio interface that connects your XLR microphone or 1/4" instrument to your computer or mobile device. It features five onboard DSP preset modes, EQ, compression, limiter settings, gain control, mute, volume and phantom power, offering a huge amount of control over your sound and a vast array of options to ensure you capture your audio exactly how you want to.
To monitor the level of exactly how awesome your audio is sounding, this recording kit comes with a set of mighty Shure SRH240A headphones which provide deep bass and clear mids and highs coverage. This wide frequency range and low latency make these headphones a perfect monitoring tool that will let you hear everything from instruments to vocals and speech clearly and in real-time. Their closed-back design reduces sound leakage and ensures great isolation so you can be sure that you are capturing absolutely everything you need.
SHURE PGA58 DYNAMIC VOCAL MICROPHONE KEY FEATURES:
- Tailored Cartridge for Natural Sounding Vocals
- Cardioid Polar Pattern To Pickup Source while Rejecting Unwanted Noise
- Updated Design for Stylish Yet Unobtrusive Appearance
- On/Off Switch for Discrete Control
- Stand Adapter for Mic Stand Mounting
- Legendary Shure Quality Design
SHURE MOTIV MVI DIGITAL AUDIO INTERFACE KEY FEATURES:
- 5 DSP Preset Modes; Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument and Loud
- Touch Panel Controls for Gain, Mute and Headphone Volume
- Adjust Settings via iOS Devices Using ShurePlus MOTIV App
- JFET Class A Buffered Instrument Preamp for Exceptional Tone and Clarity
- Combined XLR Microphone and 3/4" Instrument Input
- Supplies Phantom Power for Condenser Microphones
SHURE SRH240A HEADPHONES KEY FEATURES:
- Wide Frequency Range
- Suitable with Almost All Audio Equipment
- Closed-Back Design for Sound Isolation and Minimised Leakage
- Includes 1/8" to 3/4" Jack Adapter
SHURE PGA68 DYNAMIC VOCAL MICROPHONE SPECS:
SHURE MOTIV MVI DIGITAL AUDIO INTERFACE SPECS:
SHURE SRH240A HEADPHONES SPECS: