Built for the studio and used to capture close-range vocal performances, the Shure SM7B has proven itself to be an enduring quality-bar of the highest standard. There's not many mic’s that can offer the amazingly warm and detailed performance of the SM7B. Used to capture everything from podcasts, radio and TV talk overs to music industry vocals, this mic is a star performer with truly stunning sound-capture efficiency.
The Shure SM Series of microphones are considered the industry standard and have an unequalled reputation for their robustness and ability to cleanly capture the most detailed of performances. Tried and tested over decades, Shure is the brand of choice for many of the world's top performers, producers and engineers.
Thanks to its fantastic wide-range frequency response, sensitive bass roll-off and mid-range control, and amazing air-suspension shock-isolation, the Shure SM7B has an unparalleled reputation for its high-quality performance and extremely versatile uses - although best known as a vocal mic, the SM7B is also a great mic for recording guitar cabs and amps.
For professional studio or home enthusiasts alike, the SM7B is optimised to specifically shields against any electromagnetic hum that can be produced by monitors and speakers, and also features an internal air-suspension shock isolation. Both features virtually eliminate any unwanted noise from your sound and help the SM7B to delivers an amazingly clean signal.
The Shure SM7B also features a standard high-density windscreen and an additional A7WS detachable windscreen which both reduce any dreaded “popping” and pushes mids to increase your subjects natural warm tone and balance out their natural sound.
A very useful cable management system has been integrated into the SM7B’s upgraded bracket design to offer improved stability and to allow for easy set-up.
With its amazingly wide frequency response and brilliant noise-reducing features, it's a small wonder that the SM7B is the favourite studio vocal capture microphone of professionals the world over. Get yours today at Wembley Music Centre.
- Flat, wide-range frequency response
- Clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
- Internal "air suspension" shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting
- Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetrical about axis, to provide maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sound
- Rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection
- Outstanding reliability
- Brand: Shure
- Type: Dynamic
- Weight: 0.76kg
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: Adjustable
- Sensitivity: -59.00 dBV/Pa – 1.12 mV/Pa
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Switchable low cut: Yes
- Connectors: 3 Pin XLR
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Broadcasting
- Headphone Output: No
- Cartridge: Fixed