Squier Vintage Modified Mustang Electric Guitar - Vintage White
Welcoming a Mustang to their catalouge for the first time ever and Squier have taken this opportunity to do something particularly cool to this famous guitar.
Showing off angled Duncan Designed SC-101 single coil pick-ups which present a hot, sharp and very direct sound which really compliments jagged riffs, quick chord work and rips through lead solos with a great clarity.
A modern "C" shaped neck and rosewood fretboard provides a comfortable playing experience and is designed to let the player access the entire neck with great ease and move efficiently and adjust to quick chord changes.
A Vintage White finish gives the Modified Mustang a very sleek, aged appearance and shows off the true quality of the guitar.
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Mustang
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Finger Board Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24" (61 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650 (42 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage-style white-tipped
- Bridge: Floating Bridge with Dynamic Vibrato Tail-piece
- Pickups: Duncan Designed SC-101B single-coil (Bridge), Duncan Designed SC-101N single-coil (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: On/off, phase slider switch for each pickup (in/out)
- Controls: On/off, phase slider switch for each pickup (in/out), master volume, master tone
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges