Squier's Stratocasters are legendary for being the first guitar of some of the world's best guitarists. The superb value of the instrument is immediately clear from the moment you pick up the guitar.
The clean, smooth "C" shaped maple neck feels rugged and well built, which teamed with a rosewood fretboard makes for a perfect base for learning to play. Its quality is so impressive that we challenge far more experienced players not to be impressed by the playing feel.
Basswood has been chosen as the material of choice for the body, which allows the Squier Vintage Modified stratocaster to be cost effective, whilst maintaining a balanced and clear tonal base. This base teamed with 3 x Duncan Designed single-coil pick-ups, makes for an exceptionally hot sounding tone, sure to impress any onlookers.
Topped off with a vintage inspired 3-tone sunburst finish, the Squier Vintage Modified Strat is a gorgeous sounding and stylish instrument through and through!
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Parchment Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane, Vintage Tint
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Neck Plate
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Truss Rod Nut
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed™ SC-101 Single-Coil Bridge Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Duncan Designed™ SC-101 Single-Coil Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed™ SC-101 Single-Coil Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickup Covers: Aged White
- Switch Tip: White Switch Tip
- Control Knobs: White
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4 mm Truss Rod Wrench
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: 1.5 mm