Takamine NEX GN93CE Natural Electro Acoustic
Takamine's NEX body shape is a slightly scaled down, curvier version of the classic dreadnought shape which gives it a slightly more focused sound than the traditional shape. Carefully crafted with a solid spruce top, a 3-Piece Rosewood with Quilt Maple Center back and rosewood sides, it delivers a well balanced, warm and distinctive sound that is ideal for studio recordings or live permonces.
Featuring the acclaimed Takamine TK-40D pre-amp system, the GN93CE Electro Acoustic Guitar has a built-in tuner, three-band EQ and gain controls, mid contour switch, notch filter and EQ bypass switch to ensure that you have the best tone possible when plugged into an amplifier or PA system.
- Body Back: 3-Piece Rosewood with Quilt Maple Center
- Body Shape: NEX Cutaway
- Body Sides: Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ivory with Abalone Dot
- Height: 5.8
- Length: 43.2"
- Volume: 2.83
- Weight: 6.758kg
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Scale Length: 25.4" (644 mm)
- Hardware: Gold
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast with Black Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Special Electronics: Takamine TK-40D Preamp with Built-In Tuner