With a plethora of unique features, seemingly endless adjustability and rock solid construction; Iron Cobra pedals have been relied on by drummers everywhere, session after session, gig after gig. For 2015 models, Tama endowed them with some fresh upgrades to improve on their already impressive reputation!
This particular model boasts the Power Glide cam, which increases power and speed as the beater reaches the end of each stroke, thanks to its right angle shape. An adjustable beater head further enhances this power by ensuring a flat hit to the bass drum head every time. Furthermore, Tama's innovative Cobra Coil attachment sits underneath the foot-board and constantly presses the foot-board to its original position. This enables you to adjust the beater stroke action without having to over tighten the spring. After playing, the Speedo Ring and Quick Hook features enables rapid pack down, while simultaneously forgoing the need to remove the beater from the cam to pack the pedal into the included hard case.
New features for 2015 include; a lighter weight cam for a faster and smoother response, the new Power Strike beater for a more direct and punchy bass drum sound and the new Swivel Spring Tight upgrade which reduces stress on the spring during performance.
Not convinced? Come try it out in store today!
Tama Iron Cobra Double Pedal (2015 Model)
- Power Glide Cam for added power on each stroke
- Cobra Coil for enhanced beater stroke action
- Power Strike Cobra Beater gives a more punchy drum sound
- Speedo-Ring for quick pack down
- Swivel Spring Tight reduces stress on the spring
- Oiles® Bearing Hinge
- Para-Clamp II Pro for secure bass drum mounting
- Pedal Anchor
- Vari-Pitch Beater Holder enables independent beater angle adjustments
- Hard Carrying Case included!