Featuring a newly designed footplate, the HH905D from Tama is full of customisable and practical features to make you a happy drummer!
The double braced, 2-leg design gives absolute flexibility while setting up and offers more room to accommodate other pedals without compromising on stability. Furthermore, the footboard can be modified, with its individual angle and swivel adjustment capabilities. Tama's Lever Glide provides a very light and smooth playing feel, which can be tension adjusted as necessary.
Finally, this stand comes with Tama's Swing Lock Clutch, which allows the top hi hat cymbal to 'float' more than a standard felt clutch, thus maximizing cymbal resonance! A standard hi hat clutch felt is included, so you have the choice of which to use.
- Two double braced legs provide the upmost in stability and fold up easily for rapid pack down and setup
- More floor space for accommodating double bass drum/auxiliary pedals
- Lever Glide system provides a smooth and light playing experience
- Tama's Swing Lock Clutch included
- 6 levels of tension adjustment
- Duo Spike feet provide supreme rubber grip, with the option to use metal spikes if necessary
- Spring supported hi-hat seat