Offering exceptional sensitivity, incredibly fast action and an absolutely noiseless design; Tama raises the bar again with their HH805D Iron Cobra Velo Glide Hi Hat Stand! The perfect addition to the Iron Cobra bass drum pedal!
The sophisticated design of the Velo Glide features the conventional response of a traditional pull-action hi hat, while eliminating associated wobble and noise. It also ensures the vastly sensitive, lightning-fast action you expect of Tama hi hat stands! The double braced, 2-leg design gives absolute flexibility while setting up and offers more room to accommodate other pedals without compromising on stability. Furthermore, the footboard can be modified, with its individual angle and swivel adjustment capabilities.
Finally, Tama's Swing Lock Clutch comes as standard with this stand. A unique innovation that maximises your hi hat cymbal's resonance!
- Two double braced legs provide the upmost in stability and fold up easily for rapid pack down and setup
- More floor space for accommodating double bass drum/auxiliary pedals
- Tama's Swing Lock Clutch included
- 6 levels of tension adjustment
- Duo Spike feet provide supreme rubber grip, with the option to use metal spikes if necessary
- Spring supported hi-hat seat