The Tama Star Series Double Tom Stand is a brilliant piece of hardware designed to give you the maximum range of positioning options. This top-quality stand has been precision engineered to provide smooth and easy usage and a strong and stable base for your kit.
TAMA's hybrid joint fittings are comprised of both metal and plastic components which combine all the strength and structural integrity of metal fittings with nylons smooth action. Glide-Tite joints make for easy height adjustments and Quick-Tite tilters provide stable and flexible positioning.
This stand features double-braced legs with substantial rubber-gripped feet for solid-stability and enhanced traction. Another great design feature is TAMA's True-Sound Insulation Mute - essentially a shock absorber integrated into the construction that reduces the amount of sound that the stand absorbs, allowing the tone of your toms to sing true.
- Combo stand for easy set up of cymbals and toms
- Glide-Tite joints for precise placement and stability
- True-Sound Insulation Mute minimizes stand absorption
- Orbital Quick-Tite cymbal and boom tilters for flexible positioning
- Swivel-wing tom holder with omni-ball system allows for unparalleled angle adjustment
- 28.6mm Diameter Base Section Tubing
- Swivel-Wing Tom Holder
- Stilt System
- Glide-Tite Grip Joint
- Extra Heavy Double Braced Legs
- Weight: 6.0kg (13lbs)