Truetone's 1 Spot Power Brick is more than just your standard multi-power supply. It features variable power, which helps you dial in the perfect tone with certain pedals, for example if you have an overdrive or fuzz pedal that sounds and reponds better when it's using an old battery - the power brick has a 4-9v switchable power output just for the occasion.
- 2 DC26 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 26" (660mm) - Purple
- 2 DC22 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 22" (559mm) - Blue
- 4 DC18 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 18" (457mm) - White
- 3 DC12 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 12" (305mm) - Yellow
- 1 AC21 (5.5x2.5mm barrel plugs; 21" (533mm) - Red
- Note: All power cables are center pin negative polarity.
- 1 CL6 - (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.5 barrel output; reverse polarity) - Green (Line 6 DL4/M9 and some Eventide)
- 1 CYR - (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.1 barrel output; reverse polarity) - Red (reverse polarity converter)
- 2 C35 - (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive) - Black (3.5mm / 1/8" plug converter)
- 1 CBAT - (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, black battery clip output) (connects to batter clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks)