Vintage "Gemini" Baritone Paul Brett Signature Electro-Acoustic Guitar
Please Note: This product is on display in our Wembley Show Room.
This fantastic guitar is a culmination of Paul Brett's expertise in vintage guitars, and his signature models are intended to sound like those classic instruments of the 1920s and 1930s. Ideal for blues, jazz, folk, fingerstyle, rock, or almost any other style you care to throw at them, they play and feel authentic and modern, with a huge and exuberant, classic tone.
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back: Solid Mahogany
- Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Binding: Cream
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Sonokeling
- Scale Length: 628mm/24.75"
- Bridge: Sonokeling
- Tuners: Open gear, chrome
- Strings: High quality USA made baritone strings fitted.
- Set of guitar strings also included
- Pickup: Fishman® Matrix VT1
- Finish: Aged satin
- Carry Case: Padded Vintage Gemini carry bag with shoulder straps